- What Happened To The ACC?
- The Hornets Are Starting To Look Like Themselves Again! Is It too Late?
- Rangers Must Improve Play At Home For Chance At A Long Playoff Run
- UCLA, Led By Lonzo Ball, Advance To Sweet 16
- USC’s Season Comes To A Close: A Look Forward
- The “Curious” Case For Jordan Montgomery To Be In Yankees’ Rotation
- 2017 NCAA Tournament: Round Of 32 – Day 2
- March Magnets! Strong Astros Roster Repels 5 Iron-Clad Springs
- Seattle Saracens Women’s Club Unable To Defend Club Championship; Why USA Rugby is Right and Wrong
- 2017 NCAA Tournament: Round Of 32 – Day 1
Introducing TRS Book Club
- Updated: January 12, 2017
In our never-ending pursuit to bring you all things sports related, we’re excited to introduce our newest addition to the website. Starting this week we’ll be creating a new category of topic for the site revolving around all things sports literature. From the latest fiction tales to the newest behind the scene peeks into the personalities and teams you love, there will be a new place to discuss it all. The “TRS Book Club,” as it will be titled, will contain reviews from books both classic and shiny new. But also, there will be some open discussions on books, and we welcome you to join in on those.
While we continue to hash out the platform for those open discussions, be sure to stay frosty for the first reviews to come forth. You’ll be able to rate the titles, and the aggregate ratings will permanently be displayed for all to see. And then turn to the comments to leave your own scathing review on the novel at hand, and let the discussion flow forth!
We are eager to interact with you on these discussions, but remember, like everywhere else on this site, please keep things devoid of excessive profanity and always keep it civil.
I don’t know about you, but this get’s a 5-out-of-5 star review from me! [Pardon the cheesiness]
Rating: (5.0 / 5)