- Houston Texans Final Draft Prediction
- Rangers vs Senators Series Preview
- Rutgers Upgrades Talent With Addition Of Quarterback Kyle Bolin
- Ding Ding, Round 2: Washington Capitals vs. Pittsburgh Penguins
- Seismic Shift In Baseball: Astros’ Chris Devenski Re-Defines Bullpen Roles
- Chicago Blackhawks Swept By Nashville Predators – A Series Recap
- Warren Gatland Hard On Scots In Lions Selection
- The Problem That Managers Ignore About The Shift
- Johnny Sexton And Leinster Ready To Take On French Giants
- NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Preview: Calgary Flames vs Anaheim Ducks
Job: NCAA Conference Hockey Writer
|Title||NCAA Conference Hockey Writer|
|Categories||NCAA Hockey Jobs|
Here at The Runner Sports, we are currently looking for motivated, knowledgeable writers interested in becoming writers for specific NCAA college hockey conferences. As a writer for The Runner Sports, you would be given an increasingly popular platform to unleash your sports knowledge upon the world. As a perk, all writer positions are paid based on the amount of views your articles generate, so all the hard work you put in does not go for naught.
As a writer for The Runner Sports, you would be considered a freelance employee, meaning that additionally to the work you contribute to our website, you are allowed to contribute to other companies from all mediums as well. The plan would be to eventually bring team writers on as full-time employees at some point in the future. The candidate we are looking for is somebody who understands this opportunity to break into the industry and would truly appreciate it, somebody who can and is willing to commit as much time as possible to articles and other content for the site, and somebody who can work independently with a sense of initiative, knowing what needs to get done without constant supervision.
As a team writer, your success is largely determined by your commitment to frequently and consistently put out quality content, and help market your portion of the site. If you’re interested in pursuing a position please apply below.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with all other inquiries. Thank you.
NCAA college hockey writing jobs available: