- Houston Texans Final Draft Prediction
- Rangers vs Senators Series Preview
- Rutgers Upgrades Talent With Addition Of Quarterback Kyle Bolin
- Ding Ding, Round 2: Washington Capitals vs. Pittsburgh Penguins
- Seismic Shift In Baseball: Astros’ Chris Devenski Re-Defines Bullpen Roles
- Chicago Blackhawks Swept By Nashville Predators – A Series Recap
- Warren Gatland Hard On Scots In Lions Selection
- The Problem That Managers Ignore About The Shift
- Johnny Sexton And Leinster Ready To Take On French Giants
- NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Preview: Calgary Flames vs Anaheim Ducks
Texans Trade Brock Osweiler To Cleveland
- Updated: March 9, 2017
What a stunner for the Texans quarterback room!
ESPN’s Adam Schefter has reported that the Texans have traded “starting” QB Brock Osweiler to the Cleveland Browns and have given up a 2018 second-round draft choice. In exchange, the Texans get a 2017 fourth-round draft pick from Cleveland.
Stunner: Texans trade Brock Osweiler AND 2018 2nd-rd pick to CLEV for Browns to take Osweiler contract off Houston books, sources tell ESPN.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 9, 2017
Clearly, this move opens the door for bringing Tony Romo to Houston in a last-ditch effort to get a Lombardi Trophy. The Texans have been linked to the current Cowboys quarterback for months on end, but Houston had been radio silent. Tom Savage is a solid quarterback, but he hasn’t stayed healthy long enough for Rick Smith to make him “the guy.”
The Runner Sports will keep you updated as this crazy day progresses.
Quite fond of my wife, video games, and Blue Heelers.
Latest posts by John Newby (see all)
- Houston Texans Final Draft Prediction - April 27, 2017
- Important Notes From Duane Brown’s Appearance on Dave Dameshek’s Podcast - April 21, 2017
- Examining The Texans’ Schedule: Brock Osweiler Revenge Game? - April 21, 2017