- What Happened To The ACC?
- The Hornets Are Starting To Look Like Themselves Again! Is It too Late?
- Rangers Must Improve Play At Home For Chance At A Long Playoff Run
- UCLA, Led By Lonzo Ball, Advance To Sweet 16
- USC’s Season Comes To A Close: A Look Forward
- The “Curious” Case For Jordan Montgomery To Be In Yankees’ Rotation
- 2017 NCAA Tournament: Round Of 32 – Day 2
- March Magnets! Strong Astros Roster Repels 5 Iron-Clad Springs
- Seattle Saracens Women’s Club Unable To Defend Club Championship; Why USA Rugby is Right and Wrong
- 2017 NCAA Tournament: Round Of 32 – Day 1
Texans Trade Brock Osweiler To Cleveland
- Updated: March 9, 2017
What a stunner for the Texans quarterback room!
ESPN’s Adam Schefter has reported that the Texans have traded “starting” QB Brock Osweiler to the Cleveland Browns and have given up a 2018 second-round draft choice. In exchange, the Texans get a 2017 fourth-round draft pick from Cleveland.
Stunner: Texans trade Brock Osweiler AND 2018 2nd-rd pick to CLEV for Browns to take Osweiler contract off Houston books, sources tell ESPN.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 9, 2017
Clearly, this move opens the door for bringing Tony Romo to Houston in a last-ditch effort to get a Lombardi Trophy. The Texans have been linked to the current Cowboys quarterback for months on end, but Houston had been radio silent. Tom Savage is a solid quarterback, but he hasn’t stayed healthy long enough for Rick Smith to make him “the guy.”
The Runner Sports will keep you updated as this crazy day progresses.
Quite fond of my wife, video games, and Blue Heelers.