- Sixers Trade Nerlens Noel Hours Before NBA Trade Deadline
- Danny Ainge Continues To Keep Celtics Waiting
- Houston Texans Free Agency Choices Loom
- When Will The Phillies Contend Again?
- Should The Bulls Trade Jimmy Butler? (Vol 2)
- PRO12 Looks To Transition Into The Atlantic Rugby Championship
- Yankees Win Arbitration Case Against Dellin Betances, Might Lose In The Long Run
- With Full Squad Workouts Underway, Quintana And White Sox Look To Shift Focus From Trade Rumors To Actual Play
- Saracens Suffer Consecutive Premiership Losses For First Time Since 2015
- NBA All-Star Break: Where Does The Cavaliers Roster Stand?
TRS NBA Power Rankings
Welcome to The Runner Sports NBA Power Rankings.
Here at TRS, we like to do things a little bit differently; so instead of reading power rankings from 300 different writers, or worse, just one single ranking, we do all the hard work and bring you the best power ranking possible. We average out the rankings of all of the NBA writers on staff here, to find out who truly stands above the others.
Be sure to check out a little bit of reasoning from the writers below the rankings, and see where they ranked teams, and why.
Also, be sure to check back, as this power ranking will be updated every Monday throughout the season.
|1||Golden State Warriors||72-9||–|
|2||San Antonio Spurs||65-15||–|
|5||Oklahoma City Thunder||54-26||-1|
|6||Los Angeles Clippers||52-28||+1|
|12||Portland Trail Blazers||43-38||–|
|24||New York Knicks||32-49||–|
|26||New Orleans Pelicans||30-50||-1|
|29||Los Angeles Lakers||16-64||–|
Tyler Arnold- (Memphis Grizzlies – 16th)
It’s a good thing the Grizzlies are clinched into the playoffs and a mere one-game over the mark of being in threat of being knocked out. They’re just 2-8 in their last 10 games, and are playing some absolutely uninspiring basketball at the moment. They might be safe, but losing both of their remaining games could drop them from their current spot in 6th all the way to the bottom of the west where the Warriors (who look to capture their 73rd win of the seaosn over them on Wednesday) would make easy work of them.