- Predictions For The 2017 Yankees At The Tail-End Of Spring Training
- What The WBC Tells About The Twins For 2017
- 2017 NCAA Tournament: Elite 8
- “Astros Have Charlie Morton, Don’t Need Quintana,” Said No One Ever. ‘Til Now
- 2017 NCAA Tournament: Sweet 16
- Rangers Trending In Wrong Direction As Postseason Nears
- What Happened To The ACC?
- The Hornets Are Starting To Look Like Themselves Again! Is It too Late?
- Rangers Must Improve Play At Home For Chance At A Long Playoff Run
- UCLA, Led By Lonzo Ball, Advance To Sweet 16
TRS NFL Power Rankings
Welcome to The Runner Sports NFL Power Rankings.
Here at TRS, we like to do things a little bit differently; so instead of reading power rankings from 300 different writers, or worse, just one single ranking, we do all the hard work and bring you the best power ranking possible. We average out the rankings of all of the NFL writers on staff here, to find out who truly stands above the others.
Be sure to check out a little bit of reasoning from the writers below the rankings, and see where they ranked teams, and why.
Also, be sure to check back, as this power ranking will be updated every Tuesday throughout the season.
|1||New England Patriots||6-1||–|
|10||Kansas City Chiefs||4-2||+7|
|11||Green Bay Packers||4-2||-4|
|18||New York Giants||4-3||+2|
|19||Tampa Bay Buccaneers||3-3||+3|
|21||San Diego Chargers||3-4||+7|
|24||New Orleans Saints||2-4||+3|
|27||Los Angeles Rams||3-4||-9|
|28||New York Jets||2-5||-2|
|32||San Francisco 49ers||1-6||-1|
John Newby- Minnesota Vikings (3rd)
Minnesota’s defense is still an exceptional unit, as it proved with multiple turnovers against Philadelphia. Unfortunately, the damaged offensive line can’t keep Sam Bradford clean or open holes for the running backs. Despite the issues on offense, it’s impossible to doubt Mike Zimmer after last season’s turnaround.
Tough time for the Browns and tortured fan base, as the Cavaliers hoist a championship banner and the Indians host the World Series, the Browns remain the laughing stock of the NFL. There was hope this year, but isn’t there always?